Zanzibar is a Tanzanian archipelago off the coast of East Africa. On its main island, Unguja, familiarly called Zanzibar, is Stone Town, a historic trade center with Swahili and Islamic influences. Its winding lanes present minarets, carved doorways and 19th-century landmarks such as the House of Wonders, a former sultanís palace. The northern villages Nungwi and Kendwa have wide beaches lined with hotels.
View more random threads:
- Star circus beijing
- PART 2:Rakhi Sawant reveals the Truth after...
- Hidden camera - Don Juan
- Nurse Robot
- CLARINS & FEED: Helping to fight hunger
- Terry Crews..... This Guy Is Hilarious !
- Banana harvest process
- Designer Vikram's breath-taking Saree...
- Most AMAZING INSPIRATIONAL Transformation
- Wahab Riaz give it back to Aussies