The Zanzibar Archipelago consists of several islands lying off the coast of East Africa in the Indian Ocean. There are four main islands, three primary islands with human populations, a fourth coral island that serves as an essential breeding ground for seabirds, plus a number of smaller islets that surround them and an isolated tiny islet.
View more random threads:
- How To Create the Ultimate Salad
- Radio Old Gold
- Single Chip Device to Provide Real-Time 3-D...
- Mythbusters Moon Landing photo hoax 2
- Neon Sharks Caught on Camera...
- Mysterious Avatar Home - Zhangjiajie Tianmen...
- Things to do in Germany
- The Benefits of Walking (Every Body Walk!)
- Aaj ki Mahabharat
- Kiss my ass