Yami Gautam was born in a Pahari-Punjabi family in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh and was brought up in Chandigarh. Her father, Mukesh Gautam, is a Punjabi film director. Yami has a sister, Surilie Gautam who made her big screen debut with Punjabi film Power Cut. She did her regular schooling and later joined college for pursuing a graduate degree in law honours. She had aspired to join Indian Administrative Services (IAS) as a young girl, but at the age of 20, Yami decided to start her acting career. As she was pursuing Studies in Law Honors (first-year PU Student of the Law), but she left full-time studies for acting. Recently, she is doing her part-time Graduation from Mumbai. Yami is fond of reading, interior decoration and listening to music.
View more random threads:
- Audio release of 'Saas Bahu Aur Sensex'
- Telugu Actress - Aksha photo gallery!
- Nominations for Nokia 15th Annual Star...
- Mallika Sherawat on the sets of Maan Gaye...
- Kareena Kapoor (03)
- Premiere of Chandni Chowk To China in U.K
- Actor Sophie Choudry poses for Mandate...
- Tanushri Dutta
- Nisha Kothari Wallpapers
- Vogue's 5th anniversary celebrations