Marble Cathedral (located next to the Marble Chapel) is a mineral formation of calcium carbonate, on the shores of Lake General Carrera, Chile.
You can access these formations through the lake in small boats from the town of Puerto Río Tranquilo (in the municipality of Rio Ibanez, 223 km from Coyhaique, capital of the Aysen region).
View more random threads:
- Chinese Fishing Nets - Kochi
- CIDADE DE VITÓRIA | Espírito Santo - BRASIL
- Giuliano Stroe Od 2 godine ide u teretanu te...
- World Most Dangerous Airport
- The Kids' Choice Awards 2008
- bugatti going over speed bumps in india...!
- Blue Screen Error at Window Launch by Bill...
- Pie in face funny prank 3
- Woman Crossing Truck