Padma Lakshmi born September 1, 1970) is an Indian-born American author, actress, model, television host and executive producer. Her debut cookbook Easy Exotic won her the "Best First Book" award at the 1999 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. She has been the host of the US reality television program Top Chef since season two in 2006, for which she received a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program. In 2010, Top Chef won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program. Her debut memoir Love, Loss and What We Ate was released on International Women's Day, March 8, 2016.
View more random threads:
- Katrina Kaif in a fashion show
- Kiran falling in love with Arsal
- Mandana Karimi Super Smoking Hot & Spicy...
- Jacqueline Fernandez Stills In sleeveless...
- shoaib malik - wo bheegi bheegi yaadein
- Aaminah Haq
- Ali Zafar Marriage - All new pics
- Calling you [ R.I.R]
- Kangana Ranaut at Barkha Dutt’s book launch
- Veena Back on Hero TV “Astaghfar”