Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.
View more random threads:
- 10 new bets that you will always win (6)
- Lovely Song of Angola
- Acrobatic Roller Skaters, Jan and Sven, on...
- A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez Story |...
- Polish Star Wars Matrix Parody
- Amazing Vehicle
- Rare Baby Zonkey
- Bridge over Laguna Garzón - Rocha Uruguay...
- Blood Donation Awareness Video
- Woman Turns Airplane Into Home