The author of this poem was an American woman, whose husband was drafted into the army and later died in battle. The daughter was four years old when the husband left.
She was widowed and died of old age. When the daughter was organizing her remains, she discovered this poem her mother had written to her father back then, titled "But You Didn't"
View more random threads:
- Guy see's wife after surgery as if for the...
- Our attitude towards life
- Forgiveness means letting go of the past.
- Love is a gift friendship an exchange.
- When you tell the story
- Touching life story.....
- Average people have wishes and plan
- Tujhe Dekh Dekh - Sung by a special girl...
- The things always happen that you believe in