In the weeks before birth, your body slows down production of the hormone progesterone while increasing production of other hormones – including prostaglandins, which soften the cervix, and oxytocin, which triggers the uterine muscles to contract.
View more random threads:
- - Gaza: The Case for Middle East Peace
- Glass. Dynamo Magician Impossible Season 2
- Amazing Friendship
- OMG... Transformer is real?
- Ghost rider
- Take Action Today: Motivation for Success in...
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- 6 Great Exercises for Knee Osteoarthritis
- A new danger for sex workers in Bangladesh...
- What If You Stopped Eating?