Churchill arrives at St. Paul's Cathedral in London to attend thanksgiving services for the May 1945 World War II victory in Europe.
The master statesman stood alone against fascism and renewed the world's faith in the superiority of democracy
View more random threads:
- Paindoo Day Desi Mela by Photography Club UMT
- Poetry on back of rickshaws
- Winners of Intel National Science Fair in...
- World's Deepest Swimming Pool
- Amazing (Underwater Babies) (01)
- ..Allah written by clouds on the skies of...
- Creativity With Currency
- Made by ORANGES (Amazing,never C before)
- Cute Little Kittens
- Seashell Temple