A MODEL poses for an underwater fashion shoot with no breathing equipment - while sharks circle around her. Shot in Nassau in the Bahamas, this surreal footage shows Brazilian television personality and animal activist Karina Oliani, 33, wearing beautiful dresses as apex predators swim past her. The project, which was filmed in a shark sanctuary, has a serious conservation message and aims to highlight the threat of extinction which this much maligned animal now faces. According to the Marine Policy, humans kill around 100 million of these misunderstood creatures every year. And Karina, who did not have a protective barrier between her and the fish, wants to educate people about sharks.
View more random threads:
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend | Where's The Bathroom?...
- yes ..... its you who will bring...
- Just For Laughs Part 5 7
- Nairobi Travel Video Guide
- Parking Problems
- Bruce Lee's Unnoticed Movements
- Dwarf Cars: Mechanic Hand-Builds Mini Motors
- Fascinating story of Drs. Prakash and Manda...
- Extremely rare event!
- Titanic deleted scenes part 2