Millions of children struggles to make eye contact due to autism. There has been no scientifically-endorsed treatment. Till now. Introducing the world's first interactive camera app Look At Me, a program to improve eye contact and social skills. Jong-Hyun trained with Look At Me every day for eight weeks. And it's not only helped him to make eye contact more easily, but also brought him closer to his mom.
View more random threads:
- When I Saw Him Again
- Squirrel vs Bull Snake
- 3-Step Guide to Managing Headaches
- National Geographic: Jimmy Chin: Trapped in...
- Arab reaction to UK riots
- What Is Real Happiness - Motivational Video
- What is Swine Flu? its signs and symptoms
- Mountain Bike High Speed Record Accident
- sneha in radha gopalam
- 4 Years Old Kid with violin