On Sri Lanka's southwest coast is the small town of Kosgoda where a sea turtle conservation project has been set up. Some locals were taking the turtle eggs from the beach to sell them for eating, harming the turtle population. These conservation projects take the eggs from the beach or buy them back if they've been taken, hatch the eggs and release them back to the sea. This is a video of a very rare albino turtle which we met inside the sanctuary.
View more random threads:
- Swedish Helicopter Crash
- Epic Custom Tractor Bike !!! Hand Built Rat...
- Dawn Patrol
- Natal! Leisure and Business.
- We Are What We Eat: Pakistan - Nat Geo Live
- Graphene - The Next Tech Revolution
- Want To Be Remembered ...!
- Art Exhibition | Jimmy Engineer
- Peter Demetz
- Catching up with actress Kajal Agarwal