Travelers on a National Geographic - Lindblad expedition to Antarctica came across a leucistic chinstrap penguin. Unusual light coloring sets this penguin apart from its black-and-white brethren. Often mistaken for albinos, leucistic birds have a genetic mutation that restricts the dissemination of pigment to feathers.
View more random threads:
- SCIENCE & ISLAM 6/6 | The language of...
- Horribly Painful Skateboarding Accident
- Can You Trust Your Ears (Audio Illusions)
- Noel Cruz Interview
- How to change others by changing yourself
- Dancing Peacock in Hyderabad Zoo
- 3D WOOWW... This is So cool
- How To Be Happy
- Twins Ram and Shyam crack IIT exam
- Sanjha Punjab