A small population of the White Desert Giraffes remains in a remote area in Niger. This isolated population shares its territory with local people. These last & rare Giraffes were very close to extinction due to human pressure & lost habitat. Thanks to both an international conservation project & local people efforts, now the giraffes are out of threat & are expanding again their range. Story of a real success...
View more random threads:
- Share the blessings and u recieve more and...
- Baby deer rescue and release
- 4 Years of American Indian
- Hammer through Mirror at 120,000fps
- Austria in its beauty - Glidecam XR2000 -...
- Rush Hour Full Movie Part 2 HD
- Mango Man in a Banana Republic
- How to Meditate?
- Cell Phone Towers In Disguise
- Watch Carefully !