Types Of Phobia
A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed. If the feared object or situation cannot be avoided entirely, the affected person will endure it with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities.
View more random threads:
- Bike Mechanism and Maintanence Tips
- Tiger Striped Rose
- urdu - Google: 100 arab ma'hana web searches...
- Do Share the Interesting Facts - Psychology
- Qué hay debajo de la cibeles
- Childhood Memories of every Indian
- Avoid accepting Rs.1,000/- note of series 2...
- First New Concept Mining Truck in 50 years
- Mountain Dew
- urdu - appendix kia hay?