Take a relaxing journey to the magical blue-green waters of the hidden Havasupai Indian Reservation, in Arizona. It's one of the most amazing natural wonders in the US (if not the world), as well as one of it's best kept secrets. It's a 10 mile hike through canyon valleys to get there, but it's worth every step.
View more random threads:
- Hidden thoughts
- Bali Diving
- What is R.A.K?
- The Radium Dial Painters: Industrial Health...
- Everybody dies, but not everybody lives
- 6 Internet Tricks, You Should Be Using
- McDonalds FUNNY AD
- Living Without Fear: Dr Jee Hyun Kim
- Americas Funniest Videos - Horror edition
- Gombe: 50 Years of Research and Inspiration