Linda Plover from Liverpool is going to live as a Tribal Wife with the Babongo in southern Gabon. Linda is haunted by memories of a poverty-stricken childhood and feels an overwhelming sense of bitterness towards her mother. As she struggles with the demands of her new role as sidekick to tough-talking Babongo matriarch, Mama Tito, she begins to see her past from a whole new perspective - and for the first time ever, realises that there are two sides to every story.
View more random threads:
- Pykara Lake near Ooty, India
- Just For Laughs: The Murder Lady Video
- What Really Happens In Palestine
- CES 2014 Sony Booth Tour
- Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred Workout-...
- Just For Laughs - Mysteriously Grass
- Cute Baby Singing
- Hurricane Sandy hits income of NY Businesses
- tanha dil roya re
- Why no aquarium has a great white shark