For centuries, boys were top of the class. But these days, thatís no longer the case.
A new study by the OECD, a club of mostly rich countries, examined how 15-year-old boys and girls performed at reading, mathematics and science. Boys still score somewhat better at maths, and in science the genders are roughly equal. But when it comes to the students who really struggle, the difference is stark: boys are 50% more likely than girls to fall short of basic standards in all three areas.
View more random threads:
- Roraima - the Extreme Nature (English)
- The Castle Project, DIY Kids Bedroom
- $190,000 Mercedes-Maybach S600
- How to Turn Milk into Stone!
- Proof of evolution that you can find on your...
- Sachin creates history with unbeaten ODI...
- Useful Dog Tricks 3 performed by Jesse
- Abdominal Exercises to Lose Belly Fat for...
- OFFICE STRESS
- Worlds Most Expensive 4 Bedroom Home