If there's one positive thing that can be said about the ruthless communist regime that afflicted Croatia after the Nazis left in the 40's, it's that they were instrumental in protecting these beautiful lakes. Of course that came through the forced 'nationalization' of the land. What else are communists good for? Other than taking private property and making it their own. But if it wasn't for that, Plitvice lakes might have been, sadly, a totally different place today.
View more random threads:
- The History of Aircraft Carriers | Military
- Just for Laughs Baseball fun
- Formerly Bumper cars
- Lion Saves Baby Deer from Hungry Lion
- Amazing Sand Sculptures
- The Belvidere and Delaware River Railroad: A...
- Best Football feint I've seen!
- Just For Laughs No Fit For Travel
- Meet the Doodlers
- Mind Blowing! ... Earth Compared To The Rest...