The Pulpit Rock soars 600 meters (2000 feet) above Lysefjord in Norway. It is reached by moderate 3 hours hike (round trip) and is one of the most popular hikes in Norway.
View more random threads:
- Dancing Flower Girl Steals The Show
- "Feel So Close" - Ali & Wafa
- Happy Walk Bubble Tent
- Womens Vs Mens - who win in beer fight?
- Nature and Wildlife of Cuba ~ Full...
- video about feelings
- Priyanka Chopra New Sunsilk Commercial
- Girls should learn to protect themselves
- Words Matter
- How do you turn a life around?