I always wanted to draw portraits with dry brush technique. I think its the best way to draw portraits. You get a far smoother results than pencils but its a bit time consuming. But over time practice can make it faster.
View more random threads:
- How to Make a Healthy Body Cleanse Juice
- Bicycle Powered Tree House Elevator
- How to Get Inspired, Uplifted and Motivated...
- This may change your life
- Free Hugs Campaign on TEN News Australia
- Ponds Lotion Ad In India: Racist?
- How to Make Your Windows PC Talk FOR FREE
- Stress and Worry
- Compassion and Charity
- Great Motivational Speech