The Panama Papers are an unprecedented leak of 11.5m files from the database of the world’s fourth biggest offshore law firm, Mossack Fonseca. The records were obtained from an anonymous source by the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung, which shared them with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ).
DNA: Panama paper leaks expose hidden wealth of world's elite- Part I
View more random threads:
- Hugs with Lions
- Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music...
- Rahul dravid 200th Catch
- Don't be stingy
- monty python football
- Criminal Web Behind Ayyan Ali
- Pakistan and UN ask for $350m in flood aid
- Ice Hotel Sweden | Jukkasjärvi 2015
- 7 secrets to success of Steve Jobs
- Road to Hana | Mile by Mile Maui Guide