Reita Faria went on to be crowned Miss World 1966, and hence became the first Miss World title holder from India.
The first Indian ever to win a coveted international title, in India, Reita Faria has
remained something of a mysterious legend - a name without a face & a title without
a story. Few Indians know where their first Miss World is today, or what she is doing.
Thirty-three years have passed since Reita Faria left Indian shores as official Indian
contestant to the Miss World 1966 contest in London.
View more random threads:
- Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra visit Khaleej...
- Audio release of 'OMG Oh My God!' on Indian...
- Rekha & Sachin Tendulkar grace the Vice...
- Random HQ Unwatermarked images of Kajol.
- Tanushree in Shorts
- Premiere of Jimmy
- Chitrangada Singh close shoots
- Full Collection 54th Idea Filmfare Awards...
- sania mirza - kool collection 6
- Aishwarya Rai on the Orient Express...