Artist Michael Paul Smith created a 1950s utopian town out of miniatures based on stories and moments from his childhood. When photographs of the town, Elgin Park, went viral, Smith, a self-proclaimed recluse, had to work through coming to terms with his fame. In this short from Animal East, the modelmaker talks about his life and how he's coped and connected with fans of his work.
View more random threads:
- People are awesome 2013
- tattoo baby
- Daredevil Couple Go Skywalking Together In...
- Happy Puffs - Heart of Gold (ANIMATION)
- Repairing Road
- Well Disciplined Dogs
- Sea Otter Poop May Help Save Species
- Selena Gomez - "Who Says" World...
- Hyderabad's Mecca Masjid
- In a rainy day, in the middle of the street!