A BABY bull elephant has been rescued after falling into a well at a copper mine. Video footage shows staff at the Phalaborwa Copper mine in South Africa’s Limpopo Province franticly pull the calf out of a small dam of water on February 16. The visibly stressed elephant is eventually pulled out of the well by the heroic staff members. It is believed the calf may have fallen into the well and been left by its herd after it couldn’t escape.
View more random threads:
- Napalm Girl hopes to erase the scars and...
- Dumb stunts
- Son of Tarzan
- aeisha varsey indian fashion show
- How to Keep Your Teeth Healthy and White
- "Relationship Status: Online" (Short...
- Volvo launch hybrid double-decker bus
- Rowan Atkinson - 'The Piano Player'
- Faith in Humanity Restored - Basketball...
- Amazing Facts About Apples