Shortest daylight hours and strong wind – it's a Lofoten Islands in January. Filmed with multicopter and GoPro 3+ BE.
Lofoten is an archipelago and a traditional district in the county of Nordland, Norway. Lofoten is known for a distinctive scenery with dramatic mountains and peaks, open sea and sheltered bays, beaches and untouched lands.
View more random threads:
- Venom trickshots
- Dancing George Bush does the boogie
- Will defense spending bankrupt the US?
- The Greatest Predators / Killers of the...
- Funny Bluetooth Problem
- Blind Girl's Miracle Cure
- Famous People With Mustaches
- Kitten Growing up with Dog Best Friend
- Dudipatsar Lake - The Queen of Lakes
- World Record Bubble Blower