Arcachon is a seaside town in southwest France that's known for oyster harvesting. Its 4 districts are named after the seasons. The Ville d'Été (summer) quarter is home to shopping streets, the town’s sandy main beach and a casino in the 19th-century Château Deganne. Ville d’Hiver (winter quarter) has extravagant 19th-century villas. South of the town is the Dune du Pilat, a huge natural sand dune.
View more random threads:
- Chithi Na Koi Sandesh | Jagjit Singh
- Model T Snow Flyer
- Police System in Malaysia....
- Making A Wooden Vise
- Ileana Interview On Shakti Movie
- CRAZY Football Fouls and Fights
- Most Engineered Ad Ever by Red Bull !!
- Astor Piazzolla - Violentango (Accordion)
- A Magic
- Audi - Traffic light online info service