Austria is a German-speaking country in Central Europe, characterized by its mountain villages, baroque city architecture, Imperial history and rugged alpine terrain. Vienna, its Danube River capital, is home to the Schonbrunn and Hofburg palaces, and has counted Mozart, Strauss and Sigmund Freud among its residents. The country’s other notable regions include the northern Bohemian Forest, Lake Traun and eastern hillside vineyards.
View more random threads:
- Princess Diana's funeral
- Unbelievable - German guy calculates power...
- Rarely Seen Sharks
- How Golf Balls are Made
- Dog and Little Girl Wonderful Relationship
- Frillback pigeons taking a bath
- Life Signs
- 4-year-old Russian girl stuns crowd
- Time lapse large oil painting
- Is It Okay To Crack Your Knuckles?