Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is a land of monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic topography ranging from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are a destination for serious trekkers. Taktsang Palphug (Tiger’s Nest) monastery, a sacred site, clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
View more random threads:
- Productivity Future Vision
- MAC KING Comedy Magician
- Chakh Le India discovers true Goan food
- 'Gangnam Style' Mom and Son!
- The Pay Phone Prank
- Tony Blair's SIL; Lauren Booth's interview
- China celebrates the Year of the Dragon
- Really Funny Accidents
- French socialist leader Hollande in flour...
- World smallest working tractor