Lalbaugcha Raja is the most famous Sarvajanik Ganapati, kept at Lalbaug, a prominent locality in Mumbai during Ganesh Chaturti festival. The statue of lord Ganesha, which is made up of precious metal gold has been insured by the whopping Rs 500 crore.
View more random threads:
- Sommerurlaub in See im Paznaun
- Edible Growth Project
- Obama Lies Compilation - WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE!
- Don't have words!
- "A Monarch's Tale" Couture Fashion Show...
- How to influence others
- Wat Rong Khun
- AWAKENING - Motivational Video
- The key to true generosity: Rachael Chong
- Picnic at Skógafoss Falls - Iceland