Narayanan Krishnan (born 1981) is an Indian chef turned social worker. He quit his career as a leading chef and began supplying meals to the homeless in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India, beginning in 2002.
View more random threads:
- Just For Laughs: Spare Change
- The Biggest Thing Since Swine Flu - Masks!
- Bored of traffic jams
- Darcy Oake's jaw-dropping dove illusions
- Titanic deleted scenes part 5
- akyaka cliff jumping mugla
- Robin Sharma on "The 3 Habits of...
- Saira Khan's Pakistan Adventure
- The Rainy Season
- Batman Car Replica Made in Pakistan