You can back up your messages and media to Google Drive so that if you lose your phone or switch to another Android phone, your chats are safe. We recommend connecting your phone to Wi-Fi prior to backing up your chats via Google Drive, as backup files may vary in size and may consume mobile data, causing additional charges. Learn more about Google Drive backup:
In order to use Google Drive backup, you need to have:
1: A Google account activated on your phone.
2: Google Play services installed from Google Play in your phone. Note: Google Play services are only available for Android 2.3.4 and higher.
3: Enough free Google Drive space for your WhatsApp chats and media, including photos, videos, Voice Messages, and audio files.
4: Enough free space on your phone to create the backup.
View more random threads:
- No need for software for chatting....
- PLAY .RM FILES IN WINAMP
- Change your Gmail account's theme
- Copy ur files faster than before...! Serial...
- Lesson # 79 The Data Validation (Microsoft...
- What is Dropbox? How to use Dropbox?
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - All Selection Tools
- Adobe Lightroom Tutorials