Romania is a central European country known for the forested region of Transylvania, preserved medieval towns such as Sighişoara and many fortified churches and castles, notably clifftop Bran Castle, long associated with the Dracula legend. The area is ringed by the Carpathian Mountains, which are popular for trekking, climbing, skiing and bathing in natural thermal spas.
View more random threads:
- 4.Dr. Zakir Naik, Shahrukh Khan, Soha Ali...
- Pakistani Leaders Protocol
- Dramatic aerial video: Strong earthquake...
- Muslims of India
- How to Build Trust
- Just For Laughs Part 4 2
- Chennai: 30 injured as bus falls off flyover
- Live Sinkhole swallowing 3 cars
- Wonderful Digital Movie by Philips
- Criss Angel - Prisoner Transport Escape -...