Alice Barker was a chorus line dancer during the Harlem Renaissance of the the 1930s and 40s. She danced at clubs such as The Apollo, Cotton Club, The Zanzibar Club, and on BroadwayŚwith legends including Frank Sinatra, Gene Kelly, and Bill "Bojangles" Robinson. Although she danced in numerous movies, commercials and TV shows, she had never seen any of them, and all of her photographs and memorabilia had been lost over the years.
View more random threads:
- AAMIR'S GHAJINI --LOOK NOT SO ORIGINAL
- Yellowstone - Episode 3 Autumn - BBC...
- Beautiful Wedding Hair Bow Tutorial
- GoPro HERO4: The Adventure of Life in 4K
- World's Tallest Man Gets New Car
- OSU Marching Band wins at life
- Belizean White Crab
- 70-Foot Sandcastle
- Subhan Allah everybody must watch this video
- The Gunfighter (Best Short Film Ever)