The most dangerous place in the world is Kashmir's line of control, which partially occupies the Indian state and separates India from Pakistan. Observers in both India and Pakistan believe the decades-old conflict between the two nations could potentially lead to the end of the world as we know it. VICE travels across Pakistan to the contested line of control in Kashmir, pointing out how close a nuclear apocalypse is yet again.
View more random threads:
- 10 Incredible Food Life Hacks you need to...
- Vicious Beauties - The Secret World Of The...
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Official Trailer
- Russian Women selling their hair
- Olivia Munn Speed Painting - Time Lapse...
- Double Fantasy
- The signs and symptoms of a heart attack
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Armenia Poem and Travel video
- Exercise Device, you never knew you needed