The most dangerous place in the world is Kashmir's line of control, which partially occupies the Indian state and separates India from Pakistan. Observers in both India and Pakistan believe the decades-old conflict between the two nations could potentially lead to the end of the world as we know it. VICE travels across Pakistan to the contested line of control in Kashmir, pointing out how close a nuclear apocalypse is yet again.
View more random threads:
- ITS REALLY FUNNY U SHOULD NOT MISS IT
- Facebook Rules
- Kerala style rain in mursalath riyadh saudi...
- Still afraid of Trump?
- India celebrates 64th Republic Day
- Shah Rukh Khan's 6 Pack Story
- This puppy doesn't trust a piece of broccoli!
- A Journey Through Holland
- Impossible Coincidences That Actually...
- Automatic Tire Chains