The CT6 will begin production at the Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly plant in late 2015 and will go on sale with three engine options. Caddy won't release final figures yet, but based on preliminary numbers, we know the base 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder will make 265 horsepower. Stepping up to the newly revised 3.6-liter V6 will net buyers an estimated 335 hp, and finally there will be the 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 with an output of around 400 hp. All of these engines will be mated to eight-speed automatic transmissions, and six-cylinder models will get standard all-wheel drive that will be able to constantly vary the power sent to the front wheels.
View more random threads:
- 2009 ASI Bentley Continental Flying Spur
- 2009 Project Kahn Pearl White Bentley Flying...
- Rolls Royce - 2010
- 2009 Wheelsandmore Mercedes-Benz SL-Maxx
- 2009 Carlsson Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- 2009 Wheelsandmore Mercedes-Benz CL 45
- awesome mercedes F7oo
- 2009 Rolls-Royce 200EX
- 2010 TopCar Bentley Continental GT Bullet
- 2009 Edo Competition Bentley Speed GT