A fisherman turned midwife after he helped deliver a pregnant stingray's pups seconds after catching it. Calvin Conger, 18, was about to use the ray as shark bait when he noticed another stinger sticking out of it. His father, Terry Conger, instinctively pushed down on it, and they all watched on as a baby stingray popped out. Calvin's mother, Valerie Conger, caught the incredible moment on camera, while his girlfriend, Hannah Harris, cooed in the background. Calvin was out fishing with his family in Port Charlotte, Florida when the incredible event occurred. All three stingrays were released into the water after the amazing ordeal that lasted only a few minutes.
View more random threads:
- Osprey -- the ultimate fisher
- Chennai: 30 injured as bus falls off flyover
- Temple Ulun Danu, Lake Beratan, Bali
- Making the Baby
- Share the blessings and u recieve more and...
- Boy wonder on drums
- ART OF SEDUCTION: Not Pretty, Really
- Child says hello to Lion, Lion "says hello"...
- Shadi Ka Laddo - Season 2 - Saas Sair Bahu...