Where do we draw the line between personal and public. Which relationship has more life in it - the one in person, or the one online?
Sure, its a wonderful thing being able to post up the beauty and joy of a relationship. But one too many times Iíve seen couples who donít look as nearly loving as their posts online portray them to be.
View more random threads:
- Thoreauvian simple living- unelectrified,...
- Be Considerate When Practicing High-lob Shots
- Kung Fu Hustle Part 6 (chinese dub, english...
- Next Generation's Eidi
- Heroes Ep 7 Seg 02 - Shoaib Akhtar
- Tuxedo Bloopers - Jackie Chan bloopers
- Iran blacklash: Saudi embassy stormed over...
- Munni Badnaam -ChipMunks
- i kissed a girl (brooke/haley)
- Hotel pool in Nepal when earthquake hit