Researchers have developed the technology for a catheter-based device that would provide forward-looking, real-time, three-dimensional imaging from inside the heart, coronary arteries and peripheral blood vessels. With its volumetric imaging, the new device could better guide surgeons working in the heart, and potentially allow more of patients’ clogged arteries to be cleared without major surgery.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Meet Kenny The Man with Half a Body
- Hidden miracles of the natural world
- BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS - relaxing music
- CUTE PUPPIES!!- 4 Weeks Old- Kissing Each...
- Black Money Comes Mainly From India: Assange
- Pen Painting in iPad
- Test Visual GoPro Hero Perfect entry-level...
- CoD4 - Funny Claymore Kills Killcam
- Antelope Lower Canyon
- Batman Car Replica Made in Pakistan