A young Benazir Bhutto lazing in a lawn in a photograph taken in Lahore in 1971, months before the impending war with India and a trip to Shimla in which she began to learn the tricks of politics from her father. Years later, when Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was in jail and on trial in Lahore, Benazir and her mother Nusrat Bhutto rented a house in the city to be closer to him. In 1986, Benazir Bhutto chose to return from exile to the same Lahore. She received a historic welcome by more than a million people,
View more random threads:
- Consultants not needed For Canadian...
- [[M]]Each Infosys employee worth Rs 97 lakh
- Serious Assault
- Final death toll set at 173 in China...
- bridge collapsed in KSA due to heavy rains
- A Little Known Reality !!!!
- Their Children are just as precious as Ours
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- U.S attacks and innocent people
- Woman sets 4 1/2-hour craps record