The Dead Sea – bordering Israel, the West Bank and Jordan – is a salt lake whose banks are more than 400m below sea level, the lowest point on dry land. Its famously hypersaline water makes floating easy, and its mineral-rich black mud is used for therapeutic and cosmetic treatments at area resorts. The surrounding desert offers many oases and historic sites.
View more random threads:
- Don't Be a Seagull Manager
- Amazing Waterfall Swing - Must watch
- 9 Golfers Putt 9 Balls Into One Hole
- Buying Used: Honda City
- MAKING OF AMIR KHAN'S BODY
- Never Give Up
- Most Eggs Crushed With The Toes In 30...
- Iran blacklash: Saudi embassy stormed over...
- Stress Fighter iPhone App
- Hunger - Motivational Video