Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt had many famous homes: Hyde Park, Campobello, Warm Springs and The White House, but few people know the story of the New York City home where the Roosevelts spent 24 years. It was here that Franklin Roosevelt recovered from polio, celebrated his election to the Presidency in 1932, and where he planned the New Deal. Today, the house is owned by Hunter College. After extensive renovation, Roosevelt House was re-opened in the spring of 2010 as the home of the Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute at Hunter College.
View more random threads:
- Ashiqi Angar, Irfan Ali Taj Ft. Zoe Viccaji
- The best free running video ever filmed
- Military mistakes accidents and crashes
- Snow Spray Art
- Office Accident
- Impossible Challenge: Chinese girl passed...
- India vs Netherlands Full Match Highlights...
- Dead Sea
- Having fun Camping at Balch Park California
- Chicken Racing