Dr Shah Rukh Khan, Bollywood actor, delivers his public lecture entitled Life Lessons. Dr Khan is one of the most influential actors in the world, having appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films. He has received 14 Filmfare Awards, honouring excellence in the Hindi language film industry. He was awarded one of India’s highest civilian awards, the Padma Shri, in 2005. In this lecture, Dr Khan talks about happiness, success, and lessons learnt throughout his career.
View more random threads:
- 1,000 hp VOLAR-e Idiada
- Funny Free-Kick - Highschool Soccer in Japan
- Crazy Downhill Skateboarding Line
- Villager playing Rubab
- Automatic Brick Paving machine
- Vodafone ZooZoo commercial for Dating Tips
- Never Give Up - Motivational Video
- Creative Cakes
- Love U Mama
- Chandra Bhedi Asanas Benefits - Anaahat Yoga...