Mystery surrounds reports on Tuesday of a diamond twice the size of the world's largest stone apparently unearthed by a small South African mining company, with industry experts saying the claim still needs to be verified.
Brett Jolly, property developer and shareholder of the unnamed mining company, said the stone of about 7,000 carats was found at their operation in the North-West province on Monday afternoon.
View more random threads:
- How to Survive Your 9-to-5
- Man who hacked cia files talks to cnn about...
- Bombed-Out Syrian Classroom in London
- pt.2 1st post marriage interview, sania...
- Amazing Performance
- Idiot Test - 90% fail
- TootTone funny
- Michael Jackson : BBC Tribute
- Fitness at 50: Protect Your Joints
- YOUR TIME LEFT - Motivational Video