Whenever we see or meet someone, we always form a first impression of that person. The first impression can be based on gender, appearance, clothes or the body shape of the person. This is from where we start stereotyping people. This happens because we are conditioned to think in a way and it is very hard to unlearn but that is the challenge that all of us should overcome.
Here is an experiment done with a group of people, where everyone was sure of their guesses. The truth was, however, a little different.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Reunion with the Gorillas
- Honesty - pass it on
- Cat Adopts Baby Squirrels
- Adidas Commercial Kevin Garnett
- Late Night Alumni: beautiful....
- Why I criticize Imran Khan
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Kali vs Coconut
- Artificial Gravity Is Possible
- Bad Drivers - How NOT to Haul a Large Load
- Zidane's Hidden Talent -Amazing ...