Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age. Its Museum District houses works by Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and modern art at the Stedelijk. Cycling is key to the city’s character, and there are 400km of cycle paths.
View more random threads:
- The Matrix Movie Mistakes
- Marketing to children
- DUS KAHANIYAN - Vichodeya ne
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Aamir Khan Double Impact in Tata Sky Latest...
- Russian winter Festival
- What Happens To Your Lungs When You Smoke
- Facebook CEO Announces Baby, Giving Wealth...
- A barrier between two seas
- If you want to know Allah - By Dr.Zakir Naik