My CD Recycling idea is very simple, but really very useful! Just one way to recycle, but at least three options to use - CD Soap-dish, CD Jewelry storage, CD Candle holder. All you have to do is hold your old CD or DVD above candle flame. Watch my video tutorial to understand what I mean exactly. Your CDs will melt and form a plate. This CD-plate can be used as a soap-dish, for example, or as a jewelry storage or candle holder - any way would be great. Soap will always be dry, because CD has a hole in center. As CDs and DVDs have beautiful rainbow-mirror cover your jewelry will look great in such plate. And the candle light will reflect sooo beautiful! So try my way to recycle old CDs and DVDs. Good luck!
View more random threads:
- CIDADE DE VITÓRIA | Espírito Santo - BRASIL
- How to Make Fake Teeth & Monster Teeth...
- Just For Laughs Part 5 3
- US: Corporation vs People
- About Israel
- Evolution of a Mobile Future - Shravan and...
- "Maara Re" - Sachin Tendulkar
- How To Read a Book You Hate But Have To...
- Israeli killing of Palestinian childeren
- Our heroes are back!