The first edition of Sail was in 1975, In the meanwhile SAIL Amsterdam has grown to become the largest public event in the Netherlands and the largest free nautical event in the world. Every five years, in excess of 600 ships navigate along the North Sea Canal before mooring in and around the IJhaven in Amsterdam. The ninth edition of SAIL Amsterdam took place from 19 to 23 August 2015.
View more random threads:
- 6 of 7 sisters singing
- Dance Accident
- Bikers Performance
- Artist Gets Tortured Like an Animal to Raise...
- Emraan Hashmi and Diya Mirza
- The most Amazing people!
- Dwarf Cars: Mechanic Hand-Builds Mini Motors
- 41lbs And Still Growing: Meet The Giant 10...
- Rowan Atkinson Live : The devil Toby...
- PUSH THROUGH PAIN - Motivational Video