If you lined up all the blood vessels in your body, they’d be 60 thousand miles long. And every day, they carry the equivalent of over two thousand gallons of blood to the body’s tissues. What effect does this pressure have on the walls of the blood vessels? Wilfred Manzano gives the facts on blood pressure.
View more random threads:
- JUST FOR LAUGHS - Narcolepsy Cop
- Indian Village Of Twins A Mystery
- Detroit Autorama 2012 Pirelli
- FRANCE - THE Normandie
- Never Underestimate Indians, Check this out,...
- How to convert DVD to iPhone video MP4, MP4...
- 3D Doodler
- SEREBRO - Mama Lover (Official Video)
- Coke Vs Pepsi
- Unreal Rescue In Baton Rouge Floodwater