Berlin, Germany’s capital and cultural center, dates to the 13th century. Divided during the Cold War, today it's known for its art scene, nightlife and modern architecture, such as Mies van der Rohe’s landmark Neue Nationalgalerie. Reminders of the city's turbulent 20th-century history include its Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall's graffitied remains. Its 18th-century Brandenburg Gate has become an iconic symbol of reunification.
View more random threads:
- Sketch Artist
- How To Be Happy
- Danny Macaskill - The Ridge
- Niazi Brothers, Lai Beqadraan Naal Yaari,...
- PROVE THEM WRONG - Motivational Video
- 5 Poisonous Foods That Humans Eat
- Naughty on FTV Pakistan - 003
- Marvelous Margarita Frolova as Ravishing Red...
- GoPro project @ Phuket & Phi Phi Island new...
- Just For Laughs : Van Explosion